Skip to content
- To serve others with generosity in small ways as God brings them to us, instead of big ways.
- To live with less material goods so we can live larger.
- To seek a peaceful existence in all things, faith, parenting, schooling, and life.
- To laugh as much as possible.
- To be musical, seeking a joyful noise and rhythm.
- To respect but also use the earth we are given to nourish our bodies and our communities.
- To teach ourselves in the way we need to be taught, not the way society wants us to be.
- To practice daily gratitude and see that ripple out in our lives.